If your teeth are damaged or missing, it can be not only unsightly but uncomfortable. Not to mention you might be engaging in some bad habits to compensate, like chewing your food on only one side.
As a solution, we offer Dental Crown. Due to pressure, grinding and other factors, your teeth sometimes become cracked, chipped or discolored. A Crown solves these problems. We fit a custom-designed crown over your existing tooth, which instantly changes its look and function. You’ll be amazed at the transformation.
Advantages of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns provide an adequate solution to a range of dental problems. They are able to:
- Support a tooth that has been significantly damaged by decay
- Protect a tooth that has worn away from being damaged further
- Protect a tooth after a root canal procedure
- Hold a severely cracked or broken tooth together
- Cover a dental implant
- Improve the appearance of a tooth by changing its shape or color